05. July 2016 SchoolVita App 0
A. DOWNLOAD SchoolVita and REGISTER
- Download SchoolVita app from Google Playstore or www.schoolvita.com
- Open the app
- View Slideshow
- Click “Register”
- Type your Mobile number and One-Time Password
- Click Create Account
- You are registered.
- You can browse through menu options which are not related to Child Selection
B. ADD YOUR CHILD:
- Select “Add Child” from menu
- Enter Child 1st name, standard, division
- Select Board, School, City, Gender
- Click “Add Child”
- Enter father and mother names and click Add Child
- Child is Added
C. AFTER THIS, WHAT?:
You have registered, added your child.
a) If your school is on-board,
- you would automatically receive alerts and notifications for calendar and events;
- You can view term calendar, events calendar. You can add your own personal calendar and get alerts;
- You can view exam timetable, class timetable;
- You can view test/exam results, and progress in each subject during the term in graphical view;
- You can pay school fees if your school has enrolled for it;
- You can participate in school polls, view offers and discounts
- and so on.
b) If your school is not on-board,
- You can add a Demo Child (for instructions, click here) and view features as in C-(a) above
- you can add your real child as explained in B above; and add Term Calendar, School Calendar of events and holidays, exam and class timetables, test and exam reports yourself; and get alerts, view performance graph, etc.
- You can use the “Where is My Child” facility